Sunday, July 22, 2007

More Flippin'


Can't get enough of these flip-flop stamps! They're so much fun!


I created this card based on a design by Charmain/Charmwarm on SCS. Her original card can be seen here... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/542103?cat=500&ppuser=11637


My card is 6 1/2" by 3 1/2" from Stampin' Up Bashful Blue cardstock. The strip of green is SU! Gable Green, and the swirled DP is from ki Memories (a free package I got at Archiver's!) I stamped my flip-flops (from Impression Obsession) in Colorbox Ice Blue chalk ink, and stamped the straps with Colorbox French Blue on Shimmer White cardstock from Stampin' Up. The flowers are Primas, attached with silver brads. This image was punched out with my Marvy mega circle punch and mounted onto a piece of SU! Pixie Pink cardstock that was punched with my Marvy giga scalloped circle punch. I punched holes around the edges with a 1/16" hole punch from Fiskars. The "shoes" sentiment is from my Papertrey Green Thumb set and is stamped in the French Blue chalk ink on the SU! Shimmer White. I punched the corners of this and the Gable Green piece with my corner rounder, added more Primas and a brad and adhered it to my card front. The scalloped circle is adhered with pop-dots. Thanks for checking out my fun summer card, and thanks to Charmaine for the inspiration!

No comments: