Thursday, July 26, 2007

My own Baroque Motifs!


There is a stamp set in the new Stampin' Up catalog called Baroque Motifs. I've been admiring the beautiful work everyone on SCS has been creating with it, and telling myself I don't need the set! Well, I was right! Check out my card... I created my own set! (ssshhh... don't tell anyone I ordered it from SU! anyway!) This is for the Ways to Use It challenge/Product Parade today on SCS. The challenge is to show off your new products, whether they're Stampin' Up or not. Well, since I'll most likely be getting out of Stampin' Up after this quarter, I am really enjoying getting to use new products like clear stamps! And also, we have these great piercing templates at Toyrifix and this is one I bought last week and broke out of the package today! I hope you like what I did!


Stamps: Pollen Dust by Fancy Pants; Stampin' Up Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Stampin' Up River Rock, Groovy Guava and Confetti Cream; Bazzill Safari
Ink: SU! River Rock (for sponging around edges); Colorbox Olive and Rose Coral
Accessories: American Traditional Designs piercing template; coral grosgrain ribbon (unknown source); SU! olive organdy; Cuttlebug dies; pop-dots

8 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

very pretty - I love that piercing stencil!! No one around here seems to have them!!! Lucky girl!!!
tfs

Corie said...

GREAT JOB. I love Baroque Motiffs, yours is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and just about everything about it. Thanks for the inspiration! I love your blog!

Michelle said...

I love the piercing! What a great card!!

Brian said...

Love your work. Would you email me, I'm travelling to Ohio from Maryland with friends and would like to stop at Toyrific. Hoping you can help me find other places to stop. We are currently planning to go to Stamplistic, Hollo and The Stamp Pad in Zoar. Thanks.

Wendy Kemmet
Kemmet4@comcast.net

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This card is gorgeous Tammy!! And that piercing is STUNNING!!! I can't seem to find those templates anywhere!! Great job!!!

Jill said...

How pretty! That piercing is really striking! Nice work!

Debbie Yates said...

This is gorgeous - great innovation on your part! I never heard of Toyrifix - ggogled it - what a cool store...TFS!