Sunday, July 1, 2007

Friendship Flowers

This is my card for the Featured Stamper challenge today on splitcoaststampers. The Featured Stamper is a challenge held every Sunday, and a really great stamper is always chosen, and everyone has the chance to go to that stamper's gallery and choose a card to CASE (Copy And Share Everything)! Today's FS is Faith (aka markie's mom) and she has a wonderful gallery that can be seen here... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=79662 Her blog is also linked here on my blog.

The base of my card is Chocolate Chip cardstock, and layered with a piece of River Rock cardstock. The River Rock is stamped with Linen background inked with River Rock, and the Print Pattern background inked with Versarmark. Layered on top of this is a piece of Soft Sky cardstock, and a brown striped piece from the Recollections Designer Series papers. All corners were punched with my corner rounder punch. I stamped the flowers from Happy Harmony on a piece of Naturals Ivory cardstock using a blender pen soaked in Cranberry Crisp ink, and my Old Olive marker. I punched the image out with my Marvy mega oval punch, and then inked the edges with River Rock. I punched a piece of Soft Sky cardstock with my Marvy giga scalloped oval punch, and dotted each scallop with a black gel pen. I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey's Green Thumb set using Spanish Olive Versamagic chalk ink, and punched it out with my large oval punch. I adhered the oval to a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock, and then cut out around it. The circle behind was punched with my 1 3/8" circle punch from River Rock cardstock. I punched a tiny hole in the oval and threaded a piece of olive organdy ribbon through it and knotted. The piece is adhered to the card using pop-dots (unknown source). I tied a piece of True Thyme stitched grosgrain around the River Rock piece, and added a scrap of chocolate grosgrain, then adhered this whole piece to the card base. I adhered the scalloped oval with more pop-dots, and the card is done! (All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.) Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Becky G said...

Very pretty, Tammy!

Pattyjo said...

Beautiful card!