Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TCP Tuesday #294

TCP Tuesday #294 cropped
Hello friends!  I hope you all had a happy 4th of July holiday (and for all of you outside the U.S. I hope you had a great weekend!)  It’s Tuesday again, but not just any Tuesday… TCPTuesday!  C’mon over to the TCP blog and join us for the sketch challenge today, being hosted by ME!  Here we go…
294
The sketch shows a square card, but it’s OK if you do an A2 card instead… just be inspired by the sketch!  When I do square cards anymore, I keep them 4 1/2” square, so they’ll still fit in an A2 envelope.  Here’s my card…
TCP Tuesday #294  full size
I recently got my hands on some fabulous new Zig Clean Color watercolor markers, and oh my are they fabulous!  So I just had to color up this image from the Constellation Prize stamp set, which was stamped on watercolor cardstock.  I added some sparkle in the night sky with a clear Wink of Stella pen, and some glitter card stock stars.  Plus I added a few stars that were die-cut with the 3x3 Star Cutups.  On the light blue card stock panel, I embossed with the Chevron Plate Cutups.
I really hope you’ll join us this week, because you could win some Cat Cash just by playing along!  Find all the details on the TCP blog along with a lot more inspiration from The Cat Pack!
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Your card is absolutely fantastic love the Penguins there around the moon.. Is that a stamp set or did you do the greatest job of drawing them cute little guys?