Sunday, July 19, 2015

Pawsitively Awesome!

My neighbor contacted me the other day and asked if I had some birthday cards she could buy.  She needed one for a dog lover, and I didn’t have one handy but told her I could happily make one.  And of course, the dog stamps I turned to HAD to be Birdie Brown’s You Make My Tail Wag stamp set and matching Die-Namics.
MFTWSC237
I used the current sketch #237 from My Favorite Things for my card layout, and am also participating in Day 3 of Summer School at MFT by using primary colors for my design.  The sentiment I used here is from the Birdie Brown You Have My Heart stamp set, and was die-cut with Blueprints 24 Die-Namics.  I added a circle that was die-cut from Blueprints 15, and on the background I stamped the BG Small Brick background.  Card stock colors used include Lemon Chiffon, Blueberry and Wild Cherry as well as Copic X-press It Blending card stock.  On the inside (you can see just a tiny peek there on the left) I stamped some paw prints from the set in Steel Grey hybrid ink.
And…. my neighbor loved the card!  :)  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a cute card, Tammy! The colors you used really make your card pop & totally caught my eyes. So glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Tammy! Love the colors you used!