Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sympathy Rose

Cindy sympathy
The father of my very dear friend passed away recently, so I made this simple sympathy card to send to her using the MPD Rose Builder stencil from My Favorite Things, and some translucent embossing paste.  After the paste was dry, I sponged around the rose with some Pink Lemonade hybrid ink, and stamped the sentiment from Essential Sentiments in Black Licorice hybrid ink.  On the top right side I added a Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX cut from Grout Gray cardstock, and a vellum Fishtail Flags STAX, topped off with a Grout Gray button, and white hemp cord. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Juliana said...

This is beautiful, Tammy!
Elegant and NOT dreary.

I am sure this will be an encouragement!

Kim S said...

I always skip over the stencils with big images because I had no idea how to use them. You have opened my eyes - this is gorgeous!