Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sketch CrAzY - C4C80



The girls at Crazy 4 Challenges have another great one for you this week... Silke is our hostess again for the last time this month, and she's got this great sketch to inspire you!

I decided to color up veggiebella, who I have actually dubbed Bella Green Jeans for this card! :) (Am I showing my age there... who remembers Mr. Green Jeans?) Bella has quite a bountiful harvest from her garden... she must have a green thumb in addition to her green jeans! (I do not, however... my thumbs are just inky!) She is colored with Copic markers on Bella's Bestest cream cardstock with papers from Cosmo Cricket's "Garden Variety" paper pad.

With the addition of Kraft cardstock on my sentiment tag, and a Kraft cardstock base, this card also works for Jeanie's "That's Krafty Thursday" challenge!

Check out what the other Crazies have done with this sketch, and play along with us!


Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!










stamps - Stamping Bella; designer paper - Cosmo Cricket; cardstock - Stamping Bella, Stampin' Up!; Copic markers; Nestabilities; American Crafts ribbon; button; string; stitching.

23 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy this is so PRETTY!!~

StampOwl said...

super cute Tammy

Jessie/knightrone said...

OOOOOOH, I LOVE this!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

I so love this card Tammy!

Pauline said...

Tammy, you did a fantastic job on her! Colouring is wonderful, as is the papers and layout! Yes I remember Mr. Green Jeans! LOL

Laura Pryor said...

Oh wow, this is so great!!! Wooooowwwww!!!! I remember Mr. Grean Jeans....Cpt. Kangaroo, right? If I remember your officially not THAT old :)
Fab use of layout and I love how you colored the Bella!! Such a great job!

teresa said...

Very cute Tammy! I remember Mr. Green Jeans, I was at the store yesterday missed you. Have a great weekend!

Karen Howard said...

Very pretty, love the shading around the edges of the image! Hugs, Karen

Barbara said...

Awesome job, gf!! Love her green jeans!! Fab coloring--that shading is awesome!

Vicki G said...

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cute Tammy! You make me want to pull out this stamp again!

Vicki

Lisa Kind said...

What a fabulous card, Tammy! Love the colors and your coloring is so wonderful! Love it!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Tammy, this is DARLING! Your papers are just perfect with the image! Great card girl!

Silli said...

So very pretty Tammy, love the Bella, love your coloring!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Gorgeous! Love your mix of papers!! Of course, coloring is outstanding :)
Maria

LeAnne said...

LOL!!!!!! I remember Mr Green Jeans!!!! And your little cutie is much more attractive than he is--cuter clothes and much prettier background!!! Thanks for the "blast from the past" memory!

Crafty Cath said...

Yup, I remember Mr. Green Jeans. Bawahwah. This Bella is much cuter though! Love your coloring. And I can't wait for fresh vegetables again!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is this...love the use of the three different dps for the horizontal layers.....a fresh delight

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG Tammy this card is delish my friend. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the DP you used for the layout and I am sad to say I don't know Mr. Green Jeans now I gotta go and google him :o)

Connie Carpenter Macko said...

Mr Green Jeans ROCKS! I haven't used my Bellas in a long time... maybe I should get them out :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG she is CUUUUUTE! Congrats, my fella Bella-cat's outta the bag now, LOL!!!! CANNOT WAIT to work w/ you!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Eeeek! OMG, Tammy she's the BEST!! I LOVE her and now that I think about it, I don't have her!! What?? Must fix that..... How did I miss this cutie?? LOL! Just adorable with that DP too! Thanks so much for the shout out and for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Robin McK said...

Hi Tammy! (LOL, my sister's name is Tammy as well)
This card is amazing, and I'm happy to be on the team with you! Your work is amazing, and I am now a follower!

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely ADORABLE!! You should also enter it over at The Kraft Journal, http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com, this week's theme is flowers (and kraft of course)! Great work!