Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Color Throwdown #133


Well, I'm running a little late... my sick kids got in the way of my stamping last night, but here finally is my card for today's Color Throwdown #133 being hosted by Kristin. Stop on over at the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and we hope you'll play along!

This is another new stamp set from There She Goes that I couldn't resist called "Back in 10." There's a good bit of coloring here, but otherwise a little clean and simple card, with the layout inspired by the Card Positioning Systems sketch #209 for this week.
My Throwdown sisters have some awesome designs to inspire you this week too, so be sure to check out their blogs...


Thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: Back in 10 (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!); cream (Flourishes); purple dotted paper (Bazzill Swiss Dot)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko); markers (Copic)
Accessories: Scalloped Scallops Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Labels 1 Nestabilities, tag (Spellbinders); ribbon (SU!).

10 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, what a great image and colored perfectly too! Great little layout to show off the image. You worked in the colors just right!!!
Glad you made it. Hope the girls are better. I LOL'd when I read they got in the way of stamping! ahahahahaahahah

LeAnne said...

Cute, Tammy! I LOVE that sentiment--so sweet! Hope things are getting better around your household!

Keva said...

Oh gosh, that is so cute Tammy! Your coloring looks fantastic and it's a great image, too.

I'm sorry the kiddos are sick..I hope they get to feeling 100% again soon. It stinks to be sick this time of year.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's sweet! Got me smiling!

Broni said...

What a darling image, Tammy, and just perfect for that die cut! Love this card!

Carmen said...

Love the card!

dpkennedy said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love it! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

The coloring is just beautiful. What a cute card!

Barbara said...

Adorable, girlfriend! Sweet image, perfectly colored, and a great layout--all adds up to an awesome card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FABULOUS!!