Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Favorite Things March Blog Hop and Shop


The fantastic magic carpet ride of being the Guest Designer for My Favorite Things this past week has come to an end, but not before I show you one more card using some of the new stamps you're hopefully shopping for right now! If you've been following along with the teasers since last Friday you know there are some pretty awesome stamp sets and Die-Namics available right now, so rush on over to the MFT store when you're done! If you came to my blog from the blog of the awesome Arlene, then you're on the right track and at the end of the hop! If not, hop back to the beginning so you don't miss anything! Hopefully you didn't forget to leave comments along the way... somewhere there is blog candy hidden and one lucky person will win a $15 voucher to spend!

For my card tonight I have used a sentiment and the treble clef from the Who's that Musical Girl? stamp set. I printed out some music manuscript paper and adhered the words to sentiment in pieces on the bars to resemble musical notes! I also have a pile of old organ music that I don't play anymore so I used a piece of that to dress up my card as well as some stitching, bling, brads and seam binding. The red and cream paper, and sage green paper is new Stella & Rose from My Mind's Eye, and the black print is October Afternoon. Along the bottom edge I used the Jumbo Scallop Die-Namics in a double-layer.
Inside I added the WTG (I just LOVE that she's in a circle... so many new fun ways to add her to your designs!) and another sentiment from the set.
So, in the words of Porky Pig... "That's all folks!" It's been freaking amazing to be a part of the MFT team this week, and I SOOOO appreciate all the wonderful comments! Thanks too for all the birthday wishes today! I had the best birthday ever! Super special thanks to my BFF Barbara Anders, and fabulous new friend Jessie Rone my Minion for choosing me last month to be Guest Designer, and to Kim Van der Sanden and Jody Morrow from My Favorite Things for their generosity and support!

Thanks bunches!!! Have a great evening!

23 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

this is gorgeous Tammy, i love your crinkly bow, HB once again!

Barbara said...

A very fitting end to your reign as GD. This is just gorgeous, my friend! I love it's shabbiness, the colors, your ribbon, the way you used the stamps. Everything is perfect. Hugs!

Lisa H. said...

TAMMY!!! you rocked this month. and you go out with a BANG cuz this card is freakin' awesome! loooove what you did with this set.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Well it ends with a bang, this is so pretty. Love the colors and the design. Hopefully you will be back so we can see your wonderful designs again.

Patti said...

Love that touch of stitching and the seam binding bow!

StampOwl said...

awesome card Tammy, was fun having you play with the MFT DT this month :)

merry said...

This is such a beautiful card and I really love the paper! So very pretty!

Melody said...

Just love the what you did with the sentiment! Gorgeous card!

bernshwag said...

Tammy what a beautiful card! I loved all of your creations for this months release...

Leslie said...

You have done a great job with everything and I've loved getting to see all your projects! This card is no exception. Great job!

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)

Christina Fischer said...

Tammy, I'm sad to see the ride come to an end, too! You were AMAZING!! This card is fabulous! :)

Alli Miles said...

I adore how you made the sentiment move across the card like it was music!!

g said...

this is gorgeous inside & out! i too have so enjoyed all of your fantastic projects!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

What a gorgeous card! Everything from the colors to the bow is perfect! Great job!

Naomi said...

Cute. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card.

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous card Tammy, love the touch of the crinkled ribbon!

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Tammy! Great job this month.

Tanja said...

Lovely work thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tammy!
Always know that you are so very appreciated for all you are and all you do. Skills sprinkled with scads of talent make your site fabulous to visit. What a way to start a new fresh exciting year!
Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoo

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Cheryle said...

beautiful card! I especially like the stitching in the corner--it adds a little "pizzaz"!