Friday, April 23, 2010

Fabulous Friday Challenge #11



It's time for another Fabulous Friday challenge with the girls on the i {heart} copics team! You can find all the details for this challenge by visiting the group forum at Paper Craft Planet, and you can also upload and link your own creation there!

For the challenge this week, we're using a "recipe" for our creation. Two designer papers, three embellishments (brads, buttons, flowers, ribbon, etc.) that are colored with Copics, and an image colored with Copics (of course!) For my card, I used this sweet image from Stampavie that I recently got at the store. This is "Picking Cherries" by Jillian Roberts. I paired my image with papers from the Quite Contrary collection from My Mind's Eye. The floral lace was originally white and I used my Copic airbrush to color it with BG45, as well as the formerly white button in the center of the flower. The flower is from Petaloo and was also white until I colored with my R81 Copic marker. The layout for my card is from Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge #70, but I turned the sketch 90 degrees to accommodate my image. I used classic oval Nestabilities to cut out my main image. (All above highlighted products are available at i {heart} papers!)
So, stop by the i {heart} copics group at Paper Craft Planet and play along! We'd love to see your recipe creations!







Stamps: Picking Cherries (Stampavie), sentiment (Whipper Snapper)
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories: lace, Nestabilities (i {heart} papers), flower (Petaloo), button (craft supply).



11 comments:

jjcreations said...

Ahhhhh, this is so sweet. I love the combination of papers you've used.

mycardz said...

Hi Tammy! Awwwww, what a total cutie!! And, wow, your coloring ROCKS - you've definitely mastered those Copics! Love the papers too. hugz, Mary

LeAnne said...

Sweet!!! I wonder if I can come up with something....love all the little extras you colored with the copics!

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, this is so cute! I love your coloring and especially your green grass today. Awesome!

i {heart} papers said...

So cute! The coloring on the jeans is awesome!

Lisa Kind said...

What an adorable card, Tammy! I just love your coloring! And I just picked up some of this dp at my LSS this week...so fabulous! Great card!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, what a really adorable image and so BEAUTIFULLY colored, Tammy!...Wow!

Barbara said...

Totally sweet, girl friend! Cutecutecute image and perfectly colored, of course :)

Becky said...

She is so sweet, fabulous coloring.

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG, this is adorable, Tammy! Your coloring blows me away...every time :] Love that patterned paper also...just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

so adorable Tammy! I just got one of her images the other day in the mail... yea! Your coloring and papers are so charming!
Pam Going Postal