Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rain or Shine


Had a little free time tonight, so I thought I'd pull out a set from My Favorite Things, and give some of my new Copic markers a little more attention. I'm finally getting the hang of blending and shading a little more, although I doubt you can tell from my picture! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Rain or Shine (My Favorite Things); Cardstock: Mocha Divine, Whirlpool (Bazzill Basics), Taken with Teal, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up), white (Georgia Pacific); Inks: Adirondack Pitch Black (Ranger), Chestnut Roan chalk ink (Clearsnap), Sea Breeze chalk ink (Tsukineko), markers (Copic); Accessories: ticket corner punch, piercing template (Stampin' Up), giga scalloped square punch (Marvy), piercing tool (Darice), striped grosgrain (Offray).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my roll model! When I grow up I want to color as good as you! Seriously, I really do mean it!!!