Thursday, April 20, 2017

Look for Rainbows

Hey, look at me!  The second time IN A WEEK that I’ve made a card!  I’m so happy!  The current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things got my creative juices flowing.  Here’s the sketch, which was a little intimidating to me… until I turned it sideways!

MFT_WSC_329

By turning the sketch sideways, I was able to come up with this card…

MFTWSC329

I used the End of the Rainbow Die-Namics, along with the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set and the Color the Rainbow Die-Namics to create my card.  I also used the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics, and my Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.  Card stock colors include Razzle Berry, Coral Crush, Lemon Chiffon, Sour Apple, Blu Raspberry, Grape Jelly, Jellybean Green, Blue Breeze, Grout Gray, Steel Grey, and Sweet Tooth.  I finsihed with a few black enamel dots for embellishment (and to hide a spot of glue that ended up in the wrong place!)

Squeee!  I’m so happy to have stamped again this week!  Hope you’re having a wonderful week, too!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Great take on the sketch, lovely to see your beautiful cards on my dashboard.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a bright and happy card and I love your take on the sketch!