Saturday, February 4, 2017

CrAzY about Animals - C4C371

Hello friends!  It’s time for a new challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team, and also a new month.  And I am the challenge hostess for February, so I want to see you all joining in, because I have some fun challenges lined up!

AND I’ve got a FABULOUS Guest Designer joining us this month, too!  None other than the highly talented and super-sweet, Lisa Henke!  I know you’re going to love her darling creations all month long!

The challenge for this week is centered around my daughter, Kelsey.  Today is Kelsey’s 20th birthday!  How did my BABY get to be 20 already???  None only is it her birthday, but she’s 19 days away from graduating from Bradford Vet Tech in Columbus, Ohio… she loves her animals!  In fact, I often joke (but am honestly quite serious!) that the only grandchildren I will get from her someday will be the four-legged kind!  So, to honor Kelsey’s birthday today I’m challenging everyone to make a card with animals on it!

So, here’s Kelsey’s birthday card for today…

C4C371

Kelsey is also a purple-fanatic so this background paper from My Favorite Things was perfect for her card, along with this sweet Lili of the Valley dog/cat/bunny image. (I think it’s retired… can’t find it on their site.)  I colored with Copics, then put these cuties in a die-cut Polaroid frame, and added the birthday sentiment.  I’m hoping Kelsey will love it!

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Lisa Henke, February Guest Designer
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable card Tammy! Happy birthday to Kelsey and tell her congratulations from me on graduation!

Lisa H. said...

Oh Tammy!!! This is fabulous. Love that you framed them in that Polaroid frame. Cute cute, cute!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card very cheerful