Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sending Wags

Hello friends!  If it’s Saturday, it must mean that there’s a new challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges team!  And it’s the third Saturday, so that means it’s time for a sketch challenge.

I really find that I don’t like a whole lot of layers on my cards these days, so I improvised a good bit on the sketch but I think you can still see it.  Here’s my card…

C4C363

And like I said, it’s pretty loosely based on the sketch…

C4C363Sketch

I couldn’t resist using the new Playful Pups stamp set and matching Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.  With a daughter in vet tech school, a stamp set full of puppies was something I HAD to buy!  I colored with Copics, and added some backgrounds from the Birthday Blowout Paper Pack.  Then I die-cut a frame from red card stock using the Essential Cover-Up Vertical Die-Namics.  The oval was die-cut using the Stitched Oval STAX Die-Namics, and I embellished around the sentiment with some enamel dots.

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute Tammy...and your coloring is amazing!

Liz Williams said...

I have many friends who love dogs and this card would bring instant joy to them. Love the two different striped papers. This looks great especially on the diagonal like this. Love your cute work, Tammy!