Sunday, November 27, 2016

Season’s Tweetings–MarkerPOP Challenge

Season's Tweetings 2

Hello friends!  I am happy to share with you today that I am joining the MarkerPOP team today as a Guest Designer for their newest challenge!  Challenge #109 is a color challenge, which I always love…

unnamed (2)

You can use all or just some of the colors shown to create your card for this challenge which will run until Friday, December 9th.  Be sure to stop by the MarkerPOP blog for all the details!

For my card, I used the adorable Pure Innocence Season’s Tweetings stamp set from My Favorite Things, coloring the image with Copic markers.  In the background, I added the really-fun-to-use new Birch Trees and Solid Birch Trees Die-Namics, setting the trees inside a Stitched Oval Scallop Edge Frame.  The frame and top layer of birch trees were cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, and the underlayer on the trees was cut from Gravel Gray card stock.  With a nod to the gold jingle bells and ornaments in the photo, I decided to add a little bit of shimmer to my card, as well…

close-up Season's Tweetings

Behind the trees, I sprayed a mix of Heirloom Gold and Perfect Pearls mist to make a snowy effect, and also added a strip of gold glitter card stock under my sentiment strip.

Many, many thanks to Holly and the MarkerPOP team for asking me to join them today for the challenge!  It’s an honor!  Please be sure to stop by the MarkerPOP blog for all the challenge details, and play along!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

So beautifully done Tammy! Love those rich, earthy volirs with that little pop of glittery gold!

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! Perfect image for your challenge colors....I love the background you chose as well as that card base! And of course, your coloring is divine! Congrats on the MarkerPop gig, too!