Monday, May 30, 2016

Color Throwdown #394

swatch394

Hey there!  I have to hurry today and get my card uploaded for the current Color Throwdown challenge!  I actually made this several days ago, when my order came from Simon Says with this DARLING new stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn!  As soon as I saw this new So Smooth stamp set and dies, I HAD to have them!  Here’s what I came up with…

Smooth Birthday

I knew the pink would be just perfect for the “smoothie” then I added a little bit of red with the strawberries, and some blue from the blueberries!  (Actually, if I was blending strawberries and blueberries, my smoothie would probably be more purple than pink, I suppose!  LOL)  I added a little more blue with the milk carton and the diagonal stripes in the border, and some more red with a few enamel dots.  This is definitely going to be a fun stamp set to play with!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Broni said...

Totally, totally awesome, Tammy!! I love everything about this card!!

Lyn said...

Loving this :) colours are beautifull <3