Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Color Throwdown #385



Hi there!  Wow, Jodi has some purty colors up on the Color Throwdown blog today!  I couldn't resist playing along with my former teammates to make this quick birthday card for a co-worker...


I think I got this sweet Pineapple Panache stamps and matching die from Lil' Inker Designs way back before Christmas, and am finally using them today.  Now that I got started, you might be seeing a lot more pineapples from me...it's just too cute!  I stamped the texture on the pineapple with Versamark ink, then embossed with gold, and added some gold flecks of color, too.  My background was done with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers distress inks... I wish I'd gotten the darker color just a little more teal.  Maybe I'll just have some fun later and create a second version of this card!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget about the great bargains to be had on my Sale Page!  So many people have bought tons of things, and I'm so grateful to be able to downsize my collection a little... thanks to all of you who have bought from me this week and last!

5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Now that is just the sweetest pineapple ever! Love this watercolored beauty!

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card Tammy! Love the watercolor background and the fabulous detail on the pineapple!

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card!! Love the gold embossed pineapple and gorgeous background!! Missing you!!

Broni said...

I LOVE THIS!!! What an awesome pineapple and I love your beautiful background!! Now WHY are you not still with us???

Susi said...

Having just come back from a Caribbean vacation, this card definitely "spoke" to me (as in, I want to go back! LOL). Summery, sweet, beautiful card!