Monday, June 3, 2013

Stepping Back into the Kitchen

KS-Logo-HDRNW-med
I couldn’t hardly wait to share the news with you, my readers, today…. I’m stepping back into the kitchen and rejoining the Kitchen Sink Stamps design team!  Kitchen Sink Stamps was my very first design opportunity, and (little known fact!) I was actually the very first KSS customer!  I logged onto Splitcoaststampers one morning in September 2007 and was intrigued by a new stamp company I saw in a banner ad.  Went to the website, was further intrigued and placed an order.  So I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for KSS and the wonderful owner Maria Colosimo.  She told me long ago there’d always be a place for me in her kitchen, so I happily decided to come back!
So, enough chit-chat… it’s time to get down to business with Kitchen Sink Monday!  The card I have to share with you today is right in season, I think!  I sent this recently to a lovely lady from our church who was celebrating her 80th birthday.
KSS Pat Hartzler birthday
I used the Multi-Step Berries stamp set for this card, and some Pebbles “Walnut Grove” papers.  My berries were stamped with Memento Love Bug, Rhubarb Stalk and Grape Jelly inks, and the leaves were done with Memento Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves and Olive Grove.
Be sure to visit the other girls in the Kitchen today and see their creations!  (I’m SO happy to be back with these beautiful ladies!)
Maria Colosimo, owner
Julie Masse
Lynn McAuley
Connie McCotter
Lisa Somerville
And be sure to stay tuned, as *NEW* Kitchen Sink Stamps are on the way later this month!  I’ve already gotten two sets inky, and you’re going to LOVE these stamps!  Want a little peek?  Here you go!
006 edited sneak peek
Hmmm… what COULD that be?
Happy Monday!  Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

7 comments:

Tina said...

So very, very pretty Tammy.

Tina
auraathentic@gmail.com

Lynn McAuley said...

Welcome back, Tammy! How lucky we are to have your talent in the Kitchen with us again!

Love this gorgeous strawberry design! Fabulous layout and detailing!

Mary Ann said...

Congrats!Love your cards,Very Pretty,great coloring!!

Dolly LaBelle said...

Very nice and good to see you back "in the kitchen".
Nice to see you while visiting Ohio. Hope your talent rubs off onto me!

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats, Tammy!!! Your strawberries look good enough to eat....this is beautiful!!!

Liz Williams said...

So glad to see you back in the kitchen. What a fabulous peek at one of the new sets. Oh, my, music and the neck of a guitar certainly peeks my interest.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! It's always good to return to family!! Your strawberries are yummmmmm!! I have to say, I've never heard of this company... Time for me to check it out, thanks!! :)) :))