Saturday, June 1, 2013

2013 Congratulations


My daughter needed a graduation card this weekend for a friend... she wanted something a little more non-traditional, and not in the school colors (lest you think there is some school in my area with aqua and orange as their colors!)  I was browsing for some ideas and ran across this graduation card on the Paper Smooches blog, and was inspired.  The mortarboard and flourish are from a Silhouette cut file, the chevrons stamped in the background as well as the number dies are from My Favorite Things, and the sentiment is Paper Smooches.

I hope my daughter and the recipient love it!  And I hope you do, too!  Thanks for stopping by, and happy weekend!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I think this is fabulous! Very trendy and cool!

Mary Ann said...

Great card!Very Pretty!!!

Ida said...

This is such a fun card. I love the Flourish.

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this design! It's been so long since I've used my Silhouette...you've inspired me to get back to it!