Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Favorite Things Teaser Time – Day 3

#MyFavoriteThings Day 3 by Tammy Hershberger close-up
It’s the third day of Teasers for the new release at My Favorite Things, and I have a birthday card to share with you today!
#MyFavoriteThings Day 3 by Tammy Hershberger
This card uses the new Birthday Sentiments stamp set that was the Triple Scoop set last month and is now available for purchase, as well as the new Sweet Roses stamp set with matching Roses and Leaves Die-Namics, and the new Open Simply Scallops Trio Die-Namics border, peeking out.  Behind the flowers I used a mat cut from another new item, the Mini Album Bracket STAX.  The inspiration for my layout comes from the Retro Sketches #58 for this week.  I accented my card with a few rhinestones, some hemp cord and a Razzle Berry button.
Please be sure to stop over at the MFT Blog for all the new release details today, and more Teasers!
Happy Sunday, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

look at you! still rockin all the new products. pretty colors and layout, here Tammy! love.

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty, Tammy! I love the plaid panel. Makes everything pop. :)

Tracey said...

So very pretty Tammy! I am loving the colours!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Tammy!

Lea L. said...

This is so bright and color and cheerful and awesome!!! LOVE it!!

Jo said...

Tammy your card is totally gorgeous!