Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Generosi-tea - MFTWSC118

MFTWSC118
It’s my third week of getting to play along with the design team at My Favorite Things with the weekly sketches, and so here is my card for today!  This sketch is FUN with all these circles, so I hope you’ll give it a try!
For my card, I used some new papers from Fancy Pants, and the Always Time for Tea stamp set and Die-Namics.  For the sentiment, I interpreted the sketch a little loosely and went with my classic ribbon/tag/button combo.  I also used the large doily from the Dizzy Doily Duo, and the Circle STAX Die-Namics.
MFTWSC118
You can also find the sketch on the MFT blog and in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. And the Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started, too!
I hope you’ll play along!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very pretty...

Tara Godfrey said...

This is beautiful, Tammy! Love the beautiful colours and papers and that is the perfect spot for the pretty tea pot!
Hugs,t

Liz said...

Beautiful love what you use

Lisa H. said...

looove your tea pot! what a pretty card. thanks for sharing, Tammy!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tammy! Great mix of patterned paper!

Tammy H said...

Darling card. My mom is a big tea drinker and I have several tea stamp sets so I didn't get this one but I'm thinkin'....dang another addition to the wish list. Will it ever end? Great colors. Thanks for sharing.