Saturday, March 16, 2013

CrAzY for Sketches - C4C177

C4C177-Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges time again this week, and today Frances has this great sketch for everyone to try!  Stop over at the C4C blog for all the details and play along!
For my card, I pulled out the beautiful new Pretty Poppies stamp set from My Favorite Things and made this….
C4C177
The poppies were stamped with Love Letter Memento ink and the stems and leaves are Pistachio and Northern Pine.  I also used the new Poppies and Leaves Die-Namics, as well as the Dizzy Doily and Simply Scallops Medium Die-Namics.  The papers I used are from the Dear Lizzy “Lucky Charm” paper pad.
On the inside…
C4C177 inside
I added another poppy stamped in Old Paper distress ink and a birthday sentiment so I can send this to my aunt for her birthday!
Need some inspiration?  Be sure to visit the other crazies…
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Tammy, I can't get enough of those poppies!

Melody said...

I love how the poppies look with the sketch!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Tammy....this is luscious.....the poppies are gorgeous and the colors are fresh and fun