Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You’re Magic – Color Throwdown #228

CTD228 close-up
It’s time for another Color Throwdown challenge and this week it’s my turn to host the challenge.  I thought something romantic was in order since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so here’s the color combo for today….
swatch 228
For my card, I decided to get some very neglected stamps inky again and to play along with the new TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat’s Pajamas.  The challenge for February is to use your stamps in a new and creative way, so I used this non-Valentine stamp set called Presto! and created a Valentine…
CTD228
I combined this sweet bunny with some older Valentine paper from My Mind’s Eye, and added a seam binding bow embellishment.  Behind the bunny, I added a Heart Ring Frame cut on my Silhouette Cameo.
Please be sure to visit my Color Throwdown sisters as well as our new Guest Designer for February for more inspiration.  And stop by the CTD blog for all the challenge details!
Barbara Anders Broni Holcombe Denise Marzec Joan Ervin Kerri Michaud Lori Tecler Lynn Put Wanda Cullen Kim Hahn, February Guest Designer
Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!
signature 2

11 comments:

Kim said...

Your card is so sweet Tammy!! I love the bunny and his heart topped wand. You did an awesome job of arranging your dps!! Cute!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

ACK! I love this! The heart at the end of the magic wand is, well, magical

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Super cute...

Lori said...

This is adorable, Tammy! Great way to use this set!

Unknown said...

Tammy, this made an AWESOME Valentine! I love the heart on the end of his wand, so cute! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card, Tammy! You did a wonderful job with this set! Love the little heart at the end on his magic wand! Too cute!! :D

Joan Ervin said...

What a sweet little bunny with the heart wand and I love the pretty papers you used...this is such an adorable Valentine!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE that heart frame surrounding that sweet wascally wabbit! :-) Great colors to play with!

Denise Marzec said...

Sooooo stinkin' cute!

Lynn Put said...

This is just so adorable, Tammy! Love the heart die-cut mat for your sweet image and the cute papers you used!

Broni said...

This is SOOOOOO super cute, Tammy!!