Tuesday, February 19, 2013

One of My Favorite Peeps

I needed some cards to send to a few friends, so I pulled out a paper pad from My Mind’s Eye that hasn’t been shown a lot of love and made these two cards…
MFTWSC111
I used the sketch #111 from My Favorite Things for this week for the first card, using my new Pure Innocence “One of My Favorite Peeps” stamp set.  I paper-pieced the dress with some of the designer paper, and used a few Die-Namics in the design including the Simply Scallops Medium border and a flag from the Accent It – Flags and Tags.
For the second card…
warm wishes for Cindy
I pulled out this good ol’ Pooside Chicken stamp from Whipper Snapper and added a sentiment from Hero Arts.  Hopefully this warm up my friend since we’re in the midst of our usual cold Ohio winter!  There’s a few MFT Die-Namics on this card too, including the Small Scallop Border and a Fishtail Flags STAX for the sentiment.
Stay tuned for the Color Throwdown tomorrow!  My card will make you wanna’ shout Yeehaw!  :)
signature 3