Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #147




It's time for another Timeless Tuesday challenge, and this week Silke is our hostess with this fabulous sketch shown below. As always, it'd be great to have YOU play along with us! You could win $10 towards your purchase of beautiful stamps in the Flourishes store!



For my card, I used the December amaryllis stamp from the Year in Flowers 3 stamp set. I stamped my amaryllis on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored with Copics from the Fuchsia and Evergreen collections. The ribbon I used here is from the November 123 Create Kit, and I paired it with some Ivory Crocheted trim. I cut out my image with Small and Large Circle Nestabilities, and matted on a Picot Edge Circle Nestabilities.
On the inside, I stamped the amaryllis again using Versafine Smokey Gray ink, and a sentiment from the new Sentimental Christmas set, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.
See what the other Timeless Tuesday designers have to share with you today by visiting their blogs...

Theresa Pollack, December Guest Designer

Don't forget to stop by the Flourishes blog for all the challenge details!

Happy stamping!

28 comments:

Beate said...

Tammy, I love the rich colors you chose. Beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy your coloring is STUNNING!!~

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Tammy! Your card is gorgeous! Those flowers look so beautiful and full of vibrance!

Wanda Cullen said...

Whoa...this is GORGEOUS!! Love the rich colors and the square version of the sketch! Enjoyed the ABJ article and your big interview - lol! I'll bet that was lots of fun for your family!

Kate Stockman said...

Your card is beautiful. the bright reds catch your eye instantly. Your coloring is amazing!

Unknown said...

I love your take on the sketch Tammy! Your coloring is stunning and I love the richness of this card.

Carla S. said...

Your card is stunning, Tammy! I love the papers and the richly colored image! Wonderful design!

ChristineCreations said...

Wowzers girl! This is beautiful!

Emily Keaton said...

How lovely, Tammy! I love your amaryllis. :)

Lee said...

Absolutely stunning!!! I've got to order the Picot nesties!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Tammy, this is one of my fave samps and you have done a great job coloring as always. Love your gorgeous card. Thanks again for asking me to be GD. Have a great day!

Marlena M. said...

Wow, Tammy. Your card is beautiful inside and out! Gorgeous. ;)

The Rubber Maid said...

Just beautiful Tammy. Love everything about it. It is a stunner! Pat

Teresa Arsenault said...

Tammy, your card is gorgeous. I love the rich Christmas colors.
Blessings,
Teresa

Jacqueline Smith said...

I love the rich coloring that you used. What a truly wonderful card.

Yogi said...

Pretty card. Love the amaryllis and your strong color choices.

Carole said...

Hi Tammy, so beautiful, I love the colors and the reds are so vibrant and rich looking. Hugs ... Carole

Ann H. said...

Just gorgeous. This is certainly timeless!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love how you colored that amaryllis!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

WOW. This is just gorgeous!! I love this stamp, and have a coloured it a few times, but nowhere NEAR as gorgeous as you!!!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card!!! Great colors - love the red flowers!!!

Rosemary said...

stunning card... love the rich colors you used!

Greta said...

Strikingly beautiful card! How you colored those flowers just amazes me!

Leslie said...

OMG! Those flowers look so real - I REALLY want to learn to color like you! Gorgeous card, Tammy!

Theresa said...

Hi Tammy - WOW that flower is GORGEOUS!! I totally have that set and now I'll need to color it. Thanks for the inspiration.

I totally love the new blog look too! Have a wonderful holiday.

Tanya said...

Tammy this is amazing! I love the colors, your coloring and that die is awesome!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy, your card is gorgeous inside and out! Love the traditional colors :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Misti said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy!!! Love the rich colors!