Friday, December 2, 2011

Mark Your Calendar



It goes without saying that 2012 will be here before we know it and what better way to keep track of your days than to custom create a beautiful hand stamped calendar? With all of the beautiful botanicals and the A Year in Flowers series from Flourishes, there are so many ways to beautify your own calendar and truly make it your own! Just like in years past, Flourishes is offering a calendar created by Marcella Hawley designed for just that reason! It’s available to download right from our site and is a bargain at just $2! Once you purchase the file, it is yours to print as many times as you like! The .pdf download is sized to print at 4″ by 6″ – perfect to fit inside a little frame! What a wonderful and personalized Christmas gift! Visit the Flourishes blog for information on how to purchase and download.


For my calendar page, I decided to use July and one of my favorite Flourishes sets, Patriotism on Parade. I'm planning to get all the months done though over the coming weeks and use a Zutter Display-it-All stand I bought a few years ago to make a desk calendar for my Mom.

Today all of our fabulously talented designers used this fun calendar blank to fashion some pretty inspiring creations! You’ll have to hop around to check them out!



Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This turned out fantastic. I love the way you added the stars. This stamp set is perfect for a July calendar page. Great job..

Amanda said...

Gasp!!!! I LOVE your new blog look!!!! Love it!!! But letsgetdown to business and talk about how Wonderful your July calendar looks!!! I am truly awed by how beautiful it turned out!!! I want to copy it!!! Great job, Tammy, now you made me jealous of how great it came out, I know mine would never look as good :) have a great stamping day :)

Carla S. said...

What a fantastic July calendar page, Tammy! Love the stamps you used!

Queen Mary said...

I LOVE that set! I love your calendar page! This has been a great hop!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Great page for July!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so fun Tammy! I love how festive and full of celebration this calendar page is!

And a YUMMY new blog look too! Fantastic!

dpkennedy said...

You did a great job on this! I love how the image fills the entire top of the calendar and your embellishments are perfect!