Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #118

It's time for another Timeless Tuesday challenge, and this week it is my turn to host the challenge. I have found myself liking Inspiration Challenges more and more lately, and when I saw this beautiful paper-crafted topiary tree (photo below) a few weeks ago, I knew it would be fun to use for a challenge! This was created by the talented Julia Sandvoss at The Craft Mom, and I so appreciate her allowing us to use her pretty tree as our inspiration today! You could choose to be inspired by the colors, the flowers, the butterflies, the actual tree... just about anything! Let your creativity loose and play along! All the challenge details are on the Flourishes blog!


For my card, I was inspired by the many beautiful flowers, the colors and the butterflies and used my new Country Charm Labels stamp set! These new stamps are so fabulous because they coordinate perfectly with the new Grommet Tags dies from Spellbinders! My papers are all from the new Basic Grey "Sweet Threads" collection, and I added some bling with a Zva rhinestone flourish. My card layout is loosely based on the Mojo Monday sketch #191 for this week.

See what the other Flourishes bloggers have created today for more inspiration...


Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy stamping!

25 comments:

petra,s cards said...

verry beautifull card colours are great!!
xx petra

momof5sons said...

I don't think that your card could be more spring- like Tammy! Love the paper, embellies and layout... beautiful card.

Benzi said...

Tammy, your card is gorgeous. Those designer papers are yummy and the Country Charm Labels are now on my list. Thanks for the wonderful, inspiration challenge this week.

Olena said...

WOW! Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Tammy! The DP is jsut perfect for the ic-photo! Thank you for a fun challenge...hugs ~S~

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW this is gorgeous- you are ROCKIN' the inspiration pieces this week, WOWZA!

Shannon White said...

Wow! This is so Vibrant and GORGEOUS!! 8-)

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Wow - I can't believe you found paper that is an exact match to the flowers. Very vibrant and gorgeous.

Allison Cope said...

Stunning Tammy! Love the colours you chose to highlight on your card! Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Very very pretty and fabulous inspired card Tammy! I love the embellishments details! Thank you for the wonderful challenge.

inga said...

Such a great card, and your layout

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Tammy! Love the patterns, bling, and great tag detailing! Lovely card!

Elizabeth said...

This is so vibrant, just like the topiary and I love the little butterfly and tag.

Pattie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love all the bright colors and the gem flourish is perfect! Sorry I've been MIA lately...super busy!
Hugs,
Patie

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your use of the seam binding. It seems to be a "trend" now. Bright and colorful card and quite the challenge this week. Pat

Heather said...

beautiful! Love the colors you chose from the inspiration pic. thanks for a great challenge.

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done! Love your attention to embellishment details!

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful!! Love the colours and splash of bling and those new labels are awesome!!!

Debbie said...

You card looks 'just' like the inspo photo ... great job this week, Tammy!

stampqueen said...

Very pretty - that set and the dies were the frst thing I ordered this time!!!!

ellepaulette said...

So bright and cheerful!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Fabulous work, Tammy! I love your choice of papers!

Debra said...

Wow I LOVE this card and the bling is beautiful! TFS

Christine said...

What a pretty card! I love your gorgeous bow!

Rosemary said...

so pretty... love the papers!!