Monday, May 9, 2011

Eat Dessert First!


We've got a special surprise today, as Emily has a new release at Stamping Bella! Be sure to hop on over to Blogabella today and check out all the new release stamps!

I've got a new Lulu image for you to see today, and she's serving up some delicious pies! This is Lulu's Two Pies, and I'll tell you, if I could have made her hair red somehow, she would totally remind me of Flo from the old 70's sitcom, Alice! "Mel, kiss my grits!" LOL So Lulu is colored with Copic markers on Bella's Bestest white cardstock, and paired with some new Sweet Threads papers from Basic Grey.
This Lulu includes a sentiment stamp too, and I put it on the inside with a little scalloped border.
So be sure to stop over at Blogabella for all the new release goodness, and check out what the other Babes have created with the new stamps!

9 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oh this is just deliciously designed! Your coloring skills are perfection!

Pauline said...

Tammy, you are so right about her being Flo! I loved that show - showing our age aren't we - hehe! Fantastic job on this card, beautiful colouring!

Dana White said...

Tammy this is so freakin cute - those pies look good enough to eat!! Must add this to my order

Danni said...

Well kiss my grits!! Hehe,she does remind ya of Flo! Fun!! love this card!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Crafty Cath said...

You hit this out of the park girl! OMG I love how you colored her. The paper, embossing, rhinestones and ribbon all come together so nicely. Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I love this SO! GORGEOUS coloring, paper piecing, and those papers are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Saw her on Blogabella & had to hop over to tell you how gorgeous she is. Your coloring is phenom. TFS!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Do you know how many times I zoomed into this photo to see your fabulous coloring job... to many to count !!! My goodness Tammy you are an amazing bella.

Mwah,
Ebru