Monday, August 16, 2010

Christmas Card Buffet 2010

I had twenty-two stampers at the store this past weekend, and they had a fabulous time doing some stamping, and getting a jumpstart on their cards for Christmas! Some ladies traveled from as far away as Zanesville and Columbus to attend, which just made my day! It's always so much fun to spend time with my customers, and get to know the new ones in a setting like this!

Here are the cards we made...

Sentiment stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps


Stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs. Card design inspired by ODBD Design Team member Deborah Southard.


Stamps by Whipper Snapper Designs.


Card inspiration and stamps by Northwoods Rubber Stamps


Stamps by JustRite Stampers


Stamps by Hero Arts


Trees stamp by Impression Obsession


Stamps by The Cat's Pajamas


Stamps by Impression Obsession


Stamps by Flourishes. Card design inspired by Flourishes Design Team Coordinator Julie Koerber.

7 comments:

Kristie W. said...

What fun cards! I love the snowman in the stocking, too cute!

AShu93 said...

Great cards! I wish I could've joined you. My favorite is the Santa.

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! Tammy, these card a FANTASTIC! I wish I lived by you. I think my favorite is the Santa too.

Sassy said...

Gorgeous! I wish you were in Minnesota!

Ida said...

Wonderful grouping of Christmas cards. Great selection of style's and stamps. My "fav" is the very first one.

Laura Pryor said...

Woweee!! These are so gorgeous!! I'm jealous of those within driving distance :)

Kris Turner said...

Hi, Tammy: What a great set of cards! Love the Santa one. Great job!
Kris, Wadsworth, OH