Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey, Cupid!



Just a quick Sunday evening upload. I made this card today for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. Wendy (aka WeeBeeStampin) is the lucky Featured Stamper today and I CASE'd this card of hers for the challenge.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!









Stamps: Hey Cupid! (CC Designs)Cardstock: Pure Pomegranate (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah), designer paper (Bo Bunny)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), brads (Bo Bunny), ribbon (American Crafts), Crystal Stickles (Ranger), Diamond Dust glitter.

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is a very sweet card - I like the layout and the little angel is so cute.

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Tammy! I love it! xx

Barbara said...

Awwwwwww, such a cute little angel sitting on that cloud!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Cute, cute, cute!