Monday, February 18, 2008

Such a doofus!


Yep, that's me! I realized today that I completely forgot my friend Fonda's 40th birthday a few weeks ago! Guess I'm too worried about my own 40th that is fast-approaching! :) So I used Jen del Muro's sketch challenge (found here) to create this card to send belated birthday wishes and apologies!

Stamps: Hedgehog (Penny Black), sentiment in circle (Hero Arts) background flowers (Great Impressions); Cardstock: Lavender (Prism), Parakeet, Petunia (Bazzill Basics), watercolor paper (unknown); Inks: Jet Black Staz-On (Tsukineko) markers (Tombow); Accessories: scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch (Stampin' Up), 1 1/2" circle punch (Marvy), gingham ribbon (May Arts), aquapainter, dimensional adhesives, sponges.

3 comments:

Lise Roy said...

So beautiful and cute!!!
Love it!!!!!

Becky G said...

Oh Tammy, this is just too cute for words! Love that little hedgy!!!!

wendy said...

Tammy...this is beautiful....im now in love with your blog...such stunning creations!