Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bedhead


The Limited Supply Challenge on SCS yesterday (to use your own handwriting on your card) was fun! And my wheels keep turning thinking of different sentiments I can put with some of my stamps, so I couldn't resist doing another card today. I bought a few of these stamps from Inky Antics for the store, and bought stamps to go with it that said "Bedhead... one of my better looks!" Well, the bedhead stamps sold, but I still had this one stamp of the lady in her PJ's so I decided to alter the sentiment a little for my card! If you didn't do yesterday's challenge, you should give it a try! I might have to start writing down the ones I think of or my CRS will kick in and I will forget them all!


This also gave me a chance to use my new Nestabilities scalloped rectangles!


Thanks for looking!
Stamp: In my PJ's (Inky Antics); Cardstock: Parakeet, Tink Pink (Bazzill Basics), Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow (Stampin' Up), white (Georgia Pacific), designer paper (Sonburn); Inks: Palette Noir hybrid ink (Stewart Superior), markers (Copic), black gel pen; Accessories: corner round punch (EK Success), scalloped rectangle (Spellbinders), apple green grosgrain (Stampin' Up), pink flower charm (Dress It Up Button Fun by Jesse James & Co.).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fab card! :)

Vanessa.

Linda Carson said...

tooooo cute! Love the bright colors even that early in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!!
This is soo funny--very very well done, too!!

Brilliant, Tammy!!

Darlene said...

How cute is this, Tammy! Great handwriting too!!! I MUST come up and check out the Nestabilities. Probably something I "NEED"... Cute, cute card. Great job on the challenge!