Sunday, November 25, 2007

Peppermint Patties


I saw a post on SCS one day about making things using peppermint patties, and was directed to Cambria Turnbow's blog and this post... http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/09/batty-for-you-basket.html. I just fell in love with this design!!! She has the neatest ideas! I highly recommend bookmarking that blog for daily viewing. I was meeting my friend Laurie for brunch today, so I decided to make this up quick to give her, and now I can't wait to make more!Cambria has very good instructions on her blog, so I won't waste space by retyping them here!


Items used:

Stamps: Winter Wishes from Rubber Soul; Happy Holidays circle from Stampin' Up Riveting set

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; generic white; snowflake paper from unknown source

Ink: Colorbox Chalk warm red and dark moss; Versamark

Accessories: clear embossing powder; regular and scalloped circle punches; jumbo eyelets; Crop-a-dile; corner rounder punch (for scallops on box edges); May Arts ribbon; Stampin' Up round tab punch; snowflake brad from Darice

1 comment:

Becky G said...

This is so cute! I love the snowflake paper that you used! I am gonna have to try one of these!