Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New stamps from The Sink!


Beginning Monday, December 3rd, you can order some great new stamp sets from Kitchen Sink Stamps. Two of the new sets are used on this card... Happy Birthday Cupcake and Never a Loss 4 Words. I actually gave you a sneak-peek of this card several weeks ago, and so now here it is!


I made this card for my awesome friend Cindy for her birthday, and I was late so it says "belated." It's actually still late because I haven't given it to her yet! (long story!) But I let her borrow my stamps, so that should count for something, right?



I also used the Backgrounds & Borders stamp set on this card. I stamped the cupcake using Ranger Adirondack Pitch Black ink, and colored it with my Copic markers. I then added stickles on the cupcake swirls, and a touch of glitter pen with my At You Spica marker on the bottom. There are also stickles on the candle flame. The sentiments are stamped with Versamagic Pretty Petunia ink, and the background is done with Versamark. Other ingredients are below.

Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps: Happy Birthday Cupcake, Never a Loss 4 Words, Backgrounds & Borders

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Cool Caribbean, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst; Hollo's white

Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black; Versamagic Pretty Petunia; Versamark

Accessories: Copic markers, At You Spica glitter pen, Stickles, Marvy giga scalloped circle punch and mega circle punch, Fiskars circle cutter, Stampin' Up circle punches and ticket corner punch, 1/16" hole punch, Offray ribbon, silver cord, sponge, Stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! Love the sparkle on the top of the cupcake...cute! :0)

Unknown said...

Nice card Tammy! What a great set!

Joan said...

Great job. Love this cupcake card!!!

Cindy Motz said...

Seriously. If I send you a postage stamp, will you send me my card already?