Saturday, September 29, 2007

Everything... including the Kitchen Sink Stamps!


On Tuesday morning this past week, I was doing my usual... check the email, check in on my Buckeye Babes on SCS, see what the Color Challenge is, read the newspaper headlines, and check SU! Stampers' Showcase (where they never showcase my cards anymore!) And while I'm zipping around SCS, I notice this new banner ad for a company called Kitchen Sink Stamps! (http://www.kitchensinkstamps.com/)
Hmmm... I'm intrigued! I check out the site... cute stamps and they're clear... my new favorite thing lately. Oooh, and they take Paypal! Cool! I can use my Buyer Credit! So I decided to order a few sets. Since then I have received a very nice email from Maria, who is the owner of this great new stamp company, and she informed me that I had the great luck of being her very first customer! Gold star for me! And, since she's so effecient, I believe that other than herself and maybe some friends and family, I may be the only other person in the world to personally have her stamps in my possession because they arrived today! So anyway, here is my first creation using the 3-Step Daisy set! It's very detailed, and they turn out gorgeous images, I think! Please tell me what you think! :)
Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps 3-Step Daisy
Cardstock: Bazzill; Stampin' Up Very Vanilla; My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope "Memories" Dots
Ink: Colorbox Yellow Citrus, Rose Coral, Warm Red, Moss Green; Versamagic Spanish Olive; Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red
Accessories: color spritzer tool (used with the Always Artichoke marker to add a little "shading"); gold cord; orange organdy ribbon; corner rounder (for scallops); sponge (with a little Always Artichoke ink around the edges of the flowered piece, and Ruby Red ink around the thank you); foam squares

8 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love the vibrant colors!

Cindy Motz said...

very pretty, Miss Tammy!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love what you have created with these amazingly detailed layers!!
What gorgeous work, Tammy!!

This set will have to be added to my wish list!!

Becky G said...

Tammy, this is beautiful! Love the stamps you used. I am going to have to go check them out! Thanks for enabling me, LOL!!!

Have a great day!

Becky

Anonymous said...

Tammy, this card is absolutely beautiful!
Thanks so much for changing your settings so that I can post too.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Tammy, dear, this is such a fabulous card! As I said on SCS, Maria would be wise to look no further than you to start her design team! You do such fabulous work...and I was so happy to see your link to this card at SCS since I just don't make it to the gallery these days. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

Oh, and if I had a blog, you would DEFINITELY be on my list of favorite blogs, lol!

Hugs,
Betsy

Renée said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the layout and colours. That flower stamp is quite beautiful!!

Michelle Quinno said...

I think it's gorgeous! I will have to check out this link.