Thursday, September 21, 2017

Color Throwdown #461

Ohhh, I’m running late this week with my post for the Color Throwdown!  It’s been a hectic week because I’ve had to work at a different office than my own all week, and just breaking my usual routine throws me into a tizzy.  It took until this evening for me to even realize I hadn’t done my post.  My apologies to the CTD ladies for forgetting my obligations!

Here are the colors for this week…

swatch461

And here’s my card…

Color Throwdown #461

These colors just screamed Halloween to me, but I don’t have many Halloween-ish images.  However, this cute image from Whipper Snapper Designs is one I have always kept as I love the whimsy of it so much!  I colored that lil’ pumpkin, ghost and scaredy cat witch Copic markers, framed them up with a purple gingham frame, and added some bright yellow sequins for embellishment.  A green sentiment flag completed the design.

Please be sure to stop by the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and visit the CTD team members for more inspiration…

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: