Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hippo Bird-Day!

Hi friends!  Has anyone missed me?  I haven’t stamped in weeks!  Know how I know that?  Because I made this card on Saturday, August 5th, and that’s the last time I stamped!  My mojo is completely missing… I’d like it back, if anyone sees it!

Using the adorbs BB Happy Hippos from My Favorite Things, I made this card…

Hippo Bird-Day

The layout was inspired by the MFT sketch #344 from way back in early August.  I never even had the time to photograph and blog it in time to enter in the challenge!  What’s UP with that???  My kids are adults… WHY don’t I have MORE time on my hands?  Oh, I know what the problem is… my hubby and I spend too much time at auctions and antique shops looking for Pyrex!  And here’s my latest acquisition… a vintage Formica and chrome kitchen table!  Isn’t it DARLING? 

20881997_10214327448045802_1068256348653130661_n

Well, we’re enjoying our summer and I hope you are too!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Tammy, your card is beyond adorable and I absolutely love your pretty vintage kitchen! Great score on the table!