Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hedgehugs

Hello friends!  I am running late this week with my Crazy 4 Challenges post, but I’m finally here!  Our challenge this week is to create using your initials.  So I’ve used a little bit of Tropical Teal card stock for my letter T, and the super-cute Birdie Brown Happy Hedgehogs stamps from My Favorite Things for my letter H.



Since I was running late with my card this week, I turned to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog to get my mojo started, and used the current Color Challenge on my card (with the Tropical Teal added for C4C!)



And I had such good intentions last week that never came to fruition, to make a card with the Sketch Challenge #303.  So I used it for this card today!



So, that’s it for me today!  Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card Tammy, I have been trying to tell myself I so do not need this stampset but yikes I think I am kidding myself lol

Susan R. Opel said...

Thought you might like to see this!

http://bit.ly/MFTCC56Reminder

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things