Thursday, September 1, 2016

Curtain Call - Candy Apple

Yay, it's September 1st and even though the calendar says Fall doesn't officially start for 3 more weeks, I'm ready to start celebrating now!  Our county fair is next week, there's pumpkin spice everything everywhere, and lots of wonderful Fall produce!  Including apples which can be made into candy apples... which coincidentally is our inspiration for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge today!


Now me, I prefer a caramel apple but these still look pretty tasty!  I hope you'll join us for the challenge.  You could be chosen as the Lead, and join us for the next challenge!  Stop by the Curtain Call blog for all the details!

Here's what I created for today...


I used a retired Die-namics die from My Favorite Things to die-cut this little apple from some gingham paper, and put it over a black polka dot flag, and a green apple watercolor wash background.  The sentiment was created from two separate retired MFT stamp sets, and I embellished with some enamel dots.

Again, please be sure to stop over at the Curtain Call blog for all the challenge details, and join us!  You could be in the running to be chosen as the “Lead” and be our guest designer for the next challenge!  And be sure to visit the Crew for plenty of inspiration…

Betty Wright
Kim Singdahlsen
Leigh Penner
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Mangan
Marisa Ritzen
Maureen Plut
Melody Rupple
Monika Davis
Sheri Gilson
Silke Ledlow
Stacey Schafer
Tara Godfrey
Kristie Hartfeil, Guest Designer

Thanks so much for visiting me today!  I appreciate your comments so much!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool card Tammy. Love that apple out of the gingham paper! The water colored background looks great.

Kim S said...

Love the patterns on the apple and the strip. The rich red and the black pop beautifully on the watercolor background.