Monday, February 22, 2016

Flippin' Awesome

Hi friends!  I have a simple card to share with you today using the current Color Throwdown colors, and the current sketch from My Favorite Things...


My youngest daughter's boyfriend is currently in culinary school, and over the Valentine's Day weekend he and Kelsey went to the awesome West Side Market in Cleveland and did some shopping, then came to our house and he cooked us dinner (which was also AWESOME!)  So I had no choice but to order this sweet Birdie Brown Recipe for Happiness stamp set to make a thank you card for Chuck!  Other supplies used include the BG Gingham background, BG Small Brick background, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics, Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics, and the Recipe for Happiness Die-Namics.  The black and white diagonal stripes at the bottom is just an old piece of patterned paper.  (I even gave the chef a red mustache, since Chuck is a ginger!)

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Another awesome card girl!! Love that sweet chef!! So happy to see you playing!!

Lori said...

You are flippin' awesome, my friend! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us--we miss you!