Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Seriously…

I’ve always had intentions of participating in the Montly Meet-Up challenge from Lil’ Inker Designs...

Monthly Meetup Challenge November Inspiration Graphic

I’m getting in under the wire for the challenge this month with this card that I made over the weekend…

Seriously...

The challenge this month is to use stars in your design, and unfortunately my Lil’ Inker collection isn’t that big so I don’t have any star dies or stamps.  So I used a star stencil and a watercolor wash of Spun Sugar and PIcked Raspberry distress inks to make my background.  Then used my favorite Seriously Word Die from Lil’ Inker and added a sentiment from the Seriously Awesome companion stamp set.  I added a thin layer of Glossy Accents to the die-cut for a little extra texture…

IMG_4137

It’s kind of marginal as far as qualifying for the challenge, but it was fun to make anyway, and will come in handy next time I need a thank you card!  :)

I also utilized CAS(E) This Sketch #149 for my layout on this card, and even though the challenge is over I used the Runway Inspired challenge #95 as inspiration for the starry background and the colors.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Tammy! Love the watercoloring and the pink!

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you took the challenge with your limited LI supplies and I find the card very pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty and fun!