Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stay Tuned

I had an awesome stampy weekend with some fabulous friends at a retreat, and had time to do nothing but chat and stamp!  How much better can it get?

One thing I made time for was the Sweet Sunday Sketch #266 for this week, and I used my new (not-yet-used) LLD Stay Tuned stamp set from My Favorite Things, along with the matching LLD Television Die-Namics.  Oh my, if this isn’t a fun set of stamps and dies!  So many possibilities!

Sweet Sunday Sketch #266 by Tammy Hershberger

I had this color combo saved on one of my Pinterest boards, and thought it had a great retro look for this stamp set.  The colors I used are all from MFT including Ripe Raspberry, Peach Bellini, Orange Zest, Cotton Candy, Sno Cone and Tropical Teal.  I also used Steel Grey and Steel Blue card stock on the TV, and embellished my design with some enamel dots.

AND like it says on this card, you should stay tuned… I’ve got more cards from my fun weekend to share with you later this week!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

That's so funny, I'm working on a card this evening for Sweet Sunday Sketches too.

I'm blown away at how cool this card is! LOVE that retro look, just takes me back! Your colors are perfect, this is just lots of fun!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So, when are you moving next to me?! I love the retro feel to this card Tammy. Fun colors... love the TV!

Celeste Goff said...

Tammy, this card is so cool! I just love the retro feel!

Jen Mitchell said...

So much retro fun! I love it!