Friday, September 26, 2014

A Day for Daisies-Pretty Black Cats

Tammy has done it again with some fantastic new images at A Day for Daisies!  There’s a whole new clowder of Pretty Black Cats for you to see!  (See, I pay attention when I watch Big Bang Theory!)

Here’s my Pretty Black Cat with some Fall-inspired colors…

A Day for Daisies Pretty Black Cat by Tammy Hershberger

Here is Black Cat 2, who is actually on sale right now in the ADFD store!  I’ve named this guy Finnick, because around our house, we do have a pretty black cat, and he was a good model for me to color this!  :)  I printed the image on Copic X-press It blending card stock, and colored with Copics, then added some die-cut flags, and some buttons and an enamel dot for embellishment.

Be sure to see what the rest of the team has created with the Pretty Black Cat clowder today…

Arielle Gordon
Broni Holcombe
Danielle Kennedy
Juliana Swanson

Happy Friday, and thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

KimCreate said...

Beautiful job with the coloring on this black kitty! Super effective layout to showcase him too! Love it.