Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Forever & Always

My aunt and uncle celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary back in July and I realized recently that I hadn’t blogged the card I made for them, so here it is!
KSS Forever & Always
The sentiment I used for the focal point is from the Forever & Always stamp set at Kitchen Sink Stamps.
  If I remember right, I stamped it in gold Encore ink and clear embossed.  For the most part, I just let the papers do the work on this card, using some pieces from a (then) new My Mind’s Eye 6x6 paper pad.
And here’s some good news… if you like this stamp set, you can get it now on SALE in the Kitchen Sink Stamps online store!
On the inside I added another sentiment from the set, and embossed the gold 50th in the center.
KSS Forever & Always inside
Quick and easy… and if I remember right, we were scrambling to pack and get on the road to go to my Mom’s for the weekend to attend the anniversary party, so quick and easy was just what I needed at the time!  :)
As always, don’t forget that anytime you shop at Kitchen Sink Stamps, you can receive 10% off your order by using the code KSS10Tammy when you checkout!
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this wonderful sentiment stamped on your pretty designer paper! Great anniversary card, Tammy!