Monday, July 1, 2013

Have a Happy Day

KSS070113
Hey all, I’ve got this quickie little card to share with you today using Kitchen Sink Stamps!  I found inspiration in the Retro Sketch #70 this week for the layout, and used some new Simple Stories “I {Heart} Summer” papers.  For my butterfly (from the 3-Step Butterflies set) I used Barely Banana and Summer Sun inks, and added some Rock Candy Stickles on the edges of the wings for sparkle.  The “happy day” sentiment comes from the Never a Loss 4 Words set, and I embellished my card with some enamel dots and olive green rick-rack.
Stop and see what the rest of the Kitchen Sink Crew members have to share with you today…
Maria Colosimo
Julie Masse
Connie McCotter
Lynn McAuley
Lisa Somerville
Here’s hoping that YOU have a happy day!  Thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just adorable!

Dolly LaBelle said...

Your cards are the best! Thanks for sharing...