Monday, December 17, 2012

Free Babysitting with Die-Namics

babysitting coupons
Last year I made this coupon for free babysitting for some friends, and was recently contacted by an Etsy customer to make some Christmas-themed ones for her, and this is what I came up with.  I cut these tags using the Traditional Tags STAX Die-Namics from My Favorite Things from My Mind's Eye "Winter Wonderland" 6x6 paper, and used my By the Letter Die-Namics to cut out the word “free” and the Fishtail Flags STAX to cut out the “this coupon good for…” (which was computer-generated). The tickets were from my stash (that my friend Barbara Anders sent to me) and I embellished with some old Bo Bunny brads and baker’s twine.  Super easy… but what parent of small children wouldn’t LOVE to get one of these for Christmas!  :)
Happy stamping!
signature 3

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very cute tags,love them,great idea..Excited just started a blog..scrappinggg.blogspot.com/....would love you to come by and visit...