Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Grandmother's Love...

Hello everyone, and happy "it's almost Friday and I have three days IN A ROW off!" Thursday!  :)  I have a card to share with you today using some fabulous supplies from the eclectic Paperie store!

I did some very simple stamping on this card with a sentiment from the new Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents "Triple Scoop" set at My Favorite Things, and added to my design by die-cutting a High Tea Party Doily Die-Namics and added a Simply Scallops Small border at the bottom.  I let my papers, the "Tangerine" line from My Mind's Eye do a lot of the work for me here with their pretty designs.... I'm a big fan of the color orange, so this line of paper is right up my alley!  I die-cut the sentiment piece with a Labels One Nesatibilities die, then embellished with a Maya Road canvas butterfly.  I made the butterfly a little yellow by spritzing it with Dried Marigold Ranger distress ink mixed with water in a Mini-Mister.  I embellished it with a few Kaisercraft pearls, and added some Graphic 45 brads to the top left corner of my card.


OK, I'm off for one more day of work, then three blessed days off!  Wooohooo!

Remember to check out my "Stamps for Sale" page!  More stamps coming later Thursday night and Friday morning!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful Tammy! The papers are a lovely combo and the canvas butterfly is a great accent!