Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Take Joy!

It's my turn to share with readers today over on the StopandScrap.com blog and I'm just tickled to death over this card I created!  Don't you just love it when the idea in your head turns out just like you pictured?  

The beautiful flowered tree is just a 6x6 piece from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Hello Spring" 6x6 paper pad, and I stamped the "take joy..." sentiment from Verses Rubber Stamps right on the paper.  I embellished with a crocheted flower from LYB, and added some flat-bottom clouds (Die-Namics from My Favorite Things) and some punched butterflies (from Martha Stewart.)  Super quick and easy!



Unfortunately, the shoppers have been busy over at StopandScrap.com and the 6x6 paper pad is no longer available.  However, the colors in this collection are so gorgeous and bright, why not treat yourself to some of the 12x12 papers still in stock, or some of the fun embellishment packs!?  You won't be disappointed!  


Thanksabunch for stopping by today!

1 comment:

~ Jo ~ said...

Such a cute card Tammy! Love it!

Hugs,
Jo