Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Julie!


Our Flourishes Fearless Leader, Julie Koerber is celebrating a birthday this weekend, so all the Flourishes teams have banded together for a blog hop to extend to her our best birthday wishes! Julie is just so amazing and so much of what goes on with the teams at Flourishes just wouldn't happen without her vision and organization. Plus she's just one of the sweetest people I know (and I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person, too... as well as her fabulous momma, Pat!) So please be sure to hop over to Julie's blog, Out to Impress, and wish her a Happy Birthday!

For my card for Julie, I pulled out my neglected Mix-n-Mugs stamp set and some new Authentique "Blush and Delight" papers. My mug is paper-pieced, and the flowers are stamped on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock. I cut the image out with my Labels 10 Nestabilities, then matted on a Petite Oval Nestabilities. I colored with a variety of Copics, then embellished with some seam binding, some Ivory Crochet Trim and Hot Pink Kaisercraft rhinestones.

Stop and see the beautiful birthday cards for Julie from the rest of the Flourishes girls today...


I wish you the happiest birthday EVER, Julie! Enjoy your day, and we love you!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Tammy!!~

Kathy Jones said...

So cheery and happy - what an awesome card for an awesome girl!! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful, Tammy! I love this set...so versatile for a guy or gal!

Leslie said...

What a fun card! Your colors are to die for!! :D

Beate said...

What a happy and fun birthday card. Julie will love it!
Hugs and smiles

Julie Koerber said...

THANK YOU TAMMY!!!!! I laughed when you said that you had the pleasure of meeting me and my mama. I mean, who knew when we met in some po-dunk town (yet very fun)that one day we'd be a part of this ever-loving "family!" Thanks for always having my back and for being there. I'm so blessed to call you friend!

Yvonne Hagane said...

Absolutely stunning. Love the colors!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

So very pretty, Tammy! Love the bright, cheerful colors, and all your beautiful details!

Amanda said...

Tammy, I love your card with all of it's lovely and cheery colors! Even though it's fall/winter, I think that we need more cards using these happy colors :) I love everything about this card, you made on beautiful and happy card :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

More pink for Julie's Birthday! Love this...one of my favorite Flourishes images and so wonderfully pulled together!

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty and cheerful and sweet looking Tammy! Very fun for Julie!

flourishes said...

How wonderful and cheerie! Thanks for helping to make Julie's birthday a success.

Jan Marie
Flourishes

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tammy! Love the bright and cheerful color combo!

Carole said...

Thanks so much for visiting me Tammy. Wonderful card you created, beautiful colors, vibrant, warm and inviting.

dpkennedy said...

I love how you added the pink mat behind the image panel. This is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Love this sweet birthday card Tammy! Beautiful papers and colors!