Sunday, August 14, 2011

Big Girl Panties!

Have you seen all the sneaky peekies in the last few days of new releases from Stamping Bella? If you haven't, check 'em out over at Blogabella! There's an explosion of fabulous new images!

I have one here to share with you today... a new Mo Manning image called "Big Girl Pants!" Isn't she darling? LOL Now, here's the really funny thing.... somewhere there exists photographs of me in my grandma's panties! I honestly have no idea where these photos might be... I'd show them to you if I could find them, really I would! I look as adorable as this little cutie, trust me!
I colored my image with Copics on Bella's Bestest cardstock, and paired her with some new Cosmo Cricket "Odds and Ends" paper. The layout is the Card Positioning Systems sketch #123 for this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

She is seriously sooooo cute! Love your card and the way you used the CPS sketch.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, this is just too cute Tammy!
Fantastic!

Vicki Dutcher said...

OMG this is the cutest card!! You can color good gf!!

Theresa said...

This is just too super cute!! Love the image and the sentiment. You used some fabby DP to higlight your gorgeous work.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

dpkennedy said...

Fantastic coloring, adorable paper, gorgeous card!

Connie said...

I would just love to spend a few days with you. You are so creative. I think I could learn so much!

LeAnne said...

LOL! This is the cutest ever!

Misti said...

Oh, my goodness!!! This made me spew my diet dr.pepper everywhere!!! It is too cute!!!!

Crafty Cath said...

My word, love this card. I saw it on Em's blog this morning and could NOT wait to get home and tell you how great it looks. The papers, colors, layout all come together so wonderfully. And now I'm tickled pink that this made it's way into my shoping cart...I can't wait to give it a go too.

Unknown said...

what a HOOT!! love the sentiment, and your coloring is splendid!! fantastic take on this week's CPS sketch, thank you for playing along!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO cute!!!

Lea L. said...

This is adorable, Tammy! That image is so cute, and you've colored it beautifully!! Loving the matching sentiment too! Thanks for joining in at CPS this week!